MEGA RENTALS, INC. IS LOOKING FOR MOTIVATED INDIVIDUALS TO JOIN OUR TEAM
Mega Rentals, Inc., Wisconsin’s leader in traffic control and pavement marking, is seeks highly motivated employees who are ready to contribute to a culture of excellence at our Stevens Point, WI location.
As a Traffic Control Technician, it will be your responsibility to perform the labor associated with establishing work zones, closing lanes/roads, installing roadside safety devices, installing temporary pavement marking, and assisting other divisions of Mega Rentals including road grooving and permanent pavement marking.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Lifting, carrying, loading, and unloading traffic control items, including barrels, signs, barricades, pavement marking materials, etc.
- Set up and remove crash cushions, signs, and traffic control items at job site.
- Clean, maintain, and prepare traffic control sites to eliminate possible hazards.
- Operate company trucks to transport materials and equipment to and from job site.
- Repair equipment, assemble signs and perform all other shop work necessary to prepare for onsite traffic control.
The ideal candidate should have the following skills and qualifications:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 pounds repeatedly
- Ability to walk long distances
- Good communication skills
- Strong organization and multi-tasking skills.
- Demonstrate commitment to high professional ethical standards
- Strong problem-solving skills and time management
- Must maintain a valid driver's license and excellent driving record at all times. A commercial driver’s license is preferred.
- Ability to read and write clearly including maps and road signs.
- Ability to work varying shifts, nights, weekends
Apply by completing the application. If you need an accommodation to apply for the position, please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or 608-222-2247 extension 224
Employees at Mega Rentals experience:
- Being part of a successful team and exhibiting Mega Rentals Core Values: Excellence, Dependability, Honesty, Safety, and Teamwork.
- Competitive wages- potential to earn $40,000-$60,000, depending on projects and hours
- A great benefits package- includes health insurance, vision and dental insurance, voluntary short-term disability, life insurance, and 401k. Year-round coverage for Seasonal Employees.
- Employee growth opportunities through training and development, including CDL training with access to company vehicles.
- A fast-paced outdoor work environment presenting new challenges daily.
- A rewarding opportunity to positively contribute to the growth and improvement of Wisconsin’s infrastructural needs.